This is a super fun project to do with your kids! My kids & I did a bunch of these for their friends & they loved them so much, I secretly did some for them, too!
small clipboard (from office supply stores)
inkjet sticker paper
cellophane gift wrap ( I used polka dot here)
1. Choose which digital kits you'll use; open up elements you want to use & then put them together. Here, i used the paper from Travel Journal Kit & the Tree brush. added personalization (name & 'stuff' ) with Type Tool.
2. Print out on normal papers for front & back of clipboard. Round corners & cut to fit.
3. Brush Mod Podge on & adhere the papers front & back. Add as many layers as you'd like; but make sure to let dry in between layers or the papers will bubble.
4. To create the personalized notepad; simply print out a bunch of the Single Memo card pieces. & be sure to add initial or something that is 'theirs'.
5. Cut the same size; put a cardboard backer on the back & put in clamp.
6. Brush notepad adhesive (or rubber cement even works) on the top & let dry. Apply again.
7. Add pad to the clipboard. Wrap with cellophane & ribbon.
8. Print out on sticker papers the single Urban Junque Christmas tags & add any greeting you'd like; stick onto the cellophane as a tag & voila! You're done!