Digital Challenges :Extract an Element from a Photo and make it an Embellishment
By Sande Krieger
It's the holiday season, the perfect time for this particular challenge. Why, you ask? Because the challenge is to extract something from one of your photos and turn it into an embellishment. I used a couple of signs from two different photos and made one a page tab and one a circle embellishment. This time of year there are tons of glowing, glittery, pretty things all around us that you could turn into cool embellishments.
Here are just a couple of ideas of what you could use:
- a gift
- a flower
- a tree
- an ornament or decoration
- store sign or street sign
- a gingerbread house
Anything you see in a photo can work! I'm really excited about this challenge and to see what creative things you come up with!
The products that I used on my layout are:
- background paper - I blended papers from Flea Market Paper & Basic Backgrounds
- fonts - AL Messenger and Modern Type
- stamps behind photo - French Laundry Art Edges v. 1 & v.2 & European Vacation Brushes
- stitches (black) - French Kiss
- staples - Altered Elements
- paper on journaling strips - Basic Backgrounds v.2
- brads - The Basics - Brads v.2
- flashcard - Flashcards
The resource was found at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/SEED/30953/
you should be redirected automatically.
Member Submissions for this seed:
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.