Classes :Photoshop Elements December - Blending Modes
By Sande Krieger
Click here to view a high-quality QuickTime version
Welcome to our very last class of the year! I hope you have enjoyed these lessons and have learned a little more about Photoshop Elements.
This month's lesson is on using blending modes to make your photos more interesting or to change up your patterned papers and elements. This demo is done using patterned paper but all these techniques apply to photos as well.
You'll learn how to:
- Change the color and textures of your papers using blending modes
- Use photos to enhance your papers
- Spot things to take photos of that you can use to make interesting papers and textures
- Use PSE's photo effects to add texture
- Copy a layer on the fly
I hope that you'll try these techniques out and post some photos, layouts or papers that you've made in the gallery! I loved teaching this series! Happy Creating!
Click here for this month's class notes.
The digital elements that I used on this layout are:
- background papers - Basic Background v.2 & Party On
- brushes - Word Borders & Designer Rings
- journaling brush - Journaling Brushes v.2
- hanging heart tags & black stitches - French Kiss
- large tag with title - Apricot Ave. Tags
- small papers - Party On & Traveling Papers
- small red label at top - Note to Self
- font - AL Modern Type
Member Submissions for this seed:
Copyright © 1999-2013 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.