Project - Themed Projects : Fortune
by Rhonna Farrer
Digital Scrapbooking is so easy with the kits available!<p>
Simply put the pieces together with your photos & voila! you have a page!<p>
1. Open up the dotted paper from the <i>Fortune Mini Kit</i>.<p>
2. Open up the <i>Photo Die Cut Shape</i> for your photo.<p>
3. Open your photo & with your Move Tool, drag & drop it <b>over</b> the Photo Die Cut Shape.<p>
4. Go to: LAYER>CREATE CLIPPING MASK (if in PSCS2/3) or LAYER>GROUP PREVIOUS if you are in other programs. <br> This will give you the look as shown here.<p>
5. Load the <b>Round & Round V2 Brushes & the Snap Shot Frames Brush Kit</b> & have fun!<p>
6. I added some of the New & upcoming <i>Vintage Postcard Mini Kit</i> brushes as well here…<p>
7. Select the Type Tool. Add your journaling & you've created a digital scrapbook page!
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.