Project - Themed Projects :Color Album
by Rhonna Farrer
This is an mini album I made for a Creativity Exercise when I was going through a hard time…it turned out to be very therapeutic for me & hence, this is an album that I love.<p>
1. Un do your album's spiral spine…take pages apart.<p>
2. In Photoshop, type the Color definitions & open any digital scrapbooking elements you want.<p>
3. Print out definitions on inkjet transparencies. Print out any labels, stickers, etc. that you want.<p>
4. Cover: use layer after layer of digital labels, 7Gs labels, stamps, etc to give this look.<p>
5. Each page: select papers, rub ons, stickers, die cuts, flowers, etc. in the color you are showcasing.<p>
6. Add transparencies.<p>
7. Put album together!
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.