Project - Themed Projects :Never Forget...
by Rhonna Farrer
Sometimes it's just the memory, or feeling, or thought you have when you photograph everyday things. I want to remember these moments & remind myself with a photo.<p>
1. Open blank 12x12 canvas in Photoshop.<p>
2. Open up green paper & drag & drop it onto the white background.<p>
3. Open up Spray painted overlay transparency & with your Move Tool drag & drop it on top of the green layer.<p>
4. Go to: LAYER>CREATE CLIPPING MASK & the shapes in the transparency will ‘group’ with the green paper. <p>
5. Open up the frames & use them in various colors on top of each other for this effect under the photo.<p>
6. Add journaling with Type Tool.
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.