I love that you used three challenges...and your work is absolutely wonderful!
I love the first card
What an amazing card - you are co clever incorporating all those challenges. I bet you're really pleased with yourself right now, and deservedly so! <img border='0' src='/graphics/mbicons/smilies_v2/thumbup2.gif'>
Amazing card, not only is it beautiful but 13 challenges?? <img border='0' src='/graphics/mbicons/smilies_v2/ooo.gif'>. You definately win the prize for the cleverest card!!<img border='0' src='/graphics/mbicons/smilies_v2/thumbup2.gif'>
And, for the latest update: <a target='_blank' href='http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/top10.asp?ot=LAY&t=vo'>Gram-pea's card is in the Top Ten by Votes</a>
Yay! Hip hip hooray! Way to go!
<img border='0' src='/graphics/mbicons/smilies_v2/thumbup2.gif'>
Your work is always stunning, but this one takes the cake. I bow to you, the master of combining challenges. oooohhhh, aaaahhh
Project - WSW-A thirteen-challenge card :)
posted 06/18/08 at 05:57 PM
I spent the most delightful morning creating this card. It's a special card for a special friend, for a special occasion, and I thought that WSW week would be the PERFECT time to do it. It started as an entry for Daria's challenge to create your own embellishments, and I knew right away that I wanted base the design on one of Tamis Get Inspired photos. As the card developed, I was able to incorporate several different challenges:
1. Daria's Stamped Embellishments challenge (shrink plastic with an All Night Media stamp)
2. Tami's Get Inspired challenge (see inspiration pic on page 2)
3. Stacy's Hoarders Anonymous challenge, used a tiny four-heart-block previously unlinked stamp from Judikins a RAK from my friend Kim and a precious scrap of my coveted 7gypsies script paper
4. Becky's Stamp on Anything BUT Paper challenge, stamping on shrink plastic and on chipboard
5. Chris's Earth Friendly challenge, using a piece of ribbon from a Valentine's Day chocolate box
6. Sandy's Long Tall challenge
7. Laura's Punch of Colour, using red, pink, and a little green with white and black too but they not really colours, are they
8. Deloris's Mix it Up challenge, using a sentiment stamp from Quietfire Design, the heart block stamp from Judikins, and the heart scroll stamp from All Night Media
9. Kat's Anything Goes challenge, using three stamps
10. Michele's Had to Have It Product Review challenge, using shrink plastic for the first time
11. Sharyn's Four Things challenge using patterned paper several different pieces a brad on the shrink heart an image stamp several hearts and a font stamp the Hero Arts H on the second heart on the right
12. Michele's Calendar and Date Stamp challenge see the 2008 on the first heart on the left
13. Dianne's Quilt Inspiration challenge
The third image in this post is the quilt I used for a little inspiration. I wanted a simple squares-type pattern, like Tami's inspiration pic on the second page. This particular quilt (in the third pic) was stolen, you can read about that here http://softexpressions.com/galleries/Stolenquilt.html [softexpressions.com]
I've created so MANY cards during WSW cards for special occasions and cards to add to my stash. What a wonderful week it's been here so far. THANKS to all the organizers.
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.