Project - Themed Projects : This Door Please
by Chelsea Parsons
A love to stumble across doors like this. In fact I want a house with all different gorgeous doors! This one was in Venice, Italy. The big hinge on the left of the page I found on a door and turned it into a piece of paper.
1. I put down paper (the hinge piece which I created) and then over this put a piece of brown paper from The Vintage Newspapier Kit. Next I altered it by using the Pin Light mode. This made it a blue colour and then played with the opacity making it a little lighter.
2. I adjusted the photo by changing the curves to give it that brighter look and placed it on the page.
3. Next a Rhonna Farrer Vintage Label above the door with some Parisian Alpha letters brushed on in different colours. The label I changed the opacity of and also hit that Pin Light mode. Love the effects it can achieve!
4. Another Vintage Label with a Basic Brush broken line around the outside and that was the spot for my journalling!
5. Always some Roughing up in places with the Rough it up tool kit and we are DONE!
Copyright © 1999-2013 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.