Looks fantastic, very nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us :)
Project - Mother's Day Cards - 2011
posted 04/27/11 at 03:21 AM
Galleries: Stamping, Cardmaking
This is a first… my Mother's Day cards were made before Easter! I love how they turned out.
* Card Die: AccuCut A7 Card-Foldover (NC665CJ)
* Other Dies: Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 3 and Double-Ended Banners
* Paper: Various Mind's Eye Stella Rose cardstock, Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
* Punches on front: EK Success border and rounded corner
* Stamps: Memory Box Resting Bird (C1003), Vintage Scroll (E1388) and Swish Border (C989); Hero Arts sentiment
* Ink: Tsukineko VersaMagic (Jumbo Java), Ranger Distress Ink (Old Paper), Autumn Leaves Clear Stamp Ink Pad (Green)
* Prima Flowers
* Vintage Buttons
This design made it very easy to make a number of cards using different papers.
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.