You are here: Gallery Home > Projects >

Project - My First Altered Book Cover!

Stats
39 Views
0 Likes
0 Comments
16 Bookmarks
Actions

Comments
No comments.
Project - My First Altered Book Cover!
About this project


Project - My First Altered Book Cover!
by scrappintoee
posted 05/23/03 at 03:05 AM
Galleries: Stamping

OMG…..these are just WAYYYY too much fun to make!! (ThankfULL is misspelled *on purpose*)I don't have any letter stamps (yet), so I used a computer font. Everything is “aged” using chalks. I LOVE the technique of using lots of UTEE, then freezing and cracking it….TOO FUN! I used one stamp that looks like dictionary print, made by “Hero Arts”. I am totally addicted! :)

Hide
{* title *}
{* icon *}
{* body *}
{* footer *}