Project - Flowers
posted 06/16/11 at 12:28 AM
Some flowers I made using old dictionary pages and sewing patterns. The old dictionary my dh picked up at a garage sale for me-it was falling apart so he thought I would like it, lol… The sewing patterns I got at the thrift store-a big bag of them for a dollar.
The die I used is a Cuttlebug die called flowers. I layered them and adhered them together with scotch quick dry adhesive. Then I put a bling in the center.
Some are made with just the sewing patterns layered and some are with both the dictionary paper and the sewing patters layered together.
Thanks for looking!!
Copyright © 1999-2013 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.