Project - Themed Projects : Harper meets the Ocean
So the reason I scrapbook is often the same reason I take photos: to record life as it happens and to remember it. (It's just that layouts are sometimes a prettier display of such photos!) The large photo in this layout was taken as Harper noticed the ocean during her first visit to the beach last summer. She was so excited! I love that I caught this moment. <p>
teal and red patterned papers<br>
brown pen <br>
transparent photo frame <p>
1. Trim red BG paper to slightly smaller than 12 x 12 so that it fits within the border of the Narratives scalloped paper.<br>
2. Adhere red patterned paper to bottom portion of layout. Tear as desired. <br>
3. Adhere AL overlay over entire design. <br>
4. Type journaling on photo before printing, then print out photos.<br>
5. Adhere large photo and then tilt the smaller photo slightly and adhere it to the right of the large photo. <br>
6. Apply adhesive to very top and bottom parts of transparent photo frame and adhere over the smaller photo. Use staples to secure edges of frame. <br>
7. Tear a sheet out of the Journaler's Notebook. Trim around brackets and then adhere to page. <br>
8. Use remnants of red BG cardstock to form lines on top of the bracketed notebook paper. <br>
9. Adhere kraft label stickers as desired to journaling spot. <br>
10. Add rub-ons and use a brown pen to write journaling.
Copyright © 1999-2013 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.