Project - Themed Projects : bright & shiny
-cardstock for base and frame(orange)<br>
-embellishments: plastic flowers, brads, button, ribbons<p>
1. I just put the photos down on a cardstock base and filled in the corners with different papers.<br>
2. Run a border of booktape under the right photo and add a handcut scalloped w/circles border.<br>
3. For the title area, put down a large rubon over the pic and paper then arrange other title elements over it. Top this with large bookplate to frame out the title. Add ribbons secured with brads.<br>
4. Journal onto patterned paper; cut in strips and add to layout.<br>
5. Frame layout (the orange on mine) by handcutting a frame from a full sheet of cardstock; adhere over all.
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.