Wow, lots of clean workspace and love all the cubes! TFS!
I love your room! Thanks for sharing<img border='0' src='/graphics/mbicons/smilies_v2/smile.gif'>
Thank you for sharing! This is EXACTLY the kind of room I've been dreaming of--I just needed someone to lay it out for me. I feel a "scraproom-lift" coming on <img border='0' src='/graphics/mbicons/smilies_v2/smile.gif'>
ETA: how big is your room?
Very nice. Hard to beat the crisp pop of white! I am collecting old cameras, too - love yours! Enjoy your fab room!
Thanks everyone for all of the great comments. I really appreciate it! I have been collecting the antique cameras for years and have them all over my house. To answer a couple of questions people posted here:
1. The black wire baskets on the floor under my countertop were purchased at Target at least a couple of years ago. I can't remember what department they were in but believe it or not they were sold to hold firewood!
2. The color coded hanging file folders for my scrap paper and alphabet stickers were purchased online from Office Depot. If I remember correctly, I had to end up buying like two or three boxes of folders to get every color. I ended up with TONS of extras but it made me happy to have all of the colors! LOL!<img border='0' src='/graphics/mbicons/smilies_v2/grin.gif'>
Project - MY NEW SCRAPROOM
posted 01/20/09 at 12:30 PM
Here is my new scraproom! I'm so excited! I will explain each picture below:
1. Here is a new L shaped countertop my husband installed. I bought the two file cabinets from Target.com and changed the hardware. One of my two boys is usually hanging out in here with me so I wanted space for two of us.
2. Here is the right side of the countertop.
3. Here is the left side of the countertop. I have my photo printer sitting on top of a little bench in the corner. The bench and clock are from Target.
4. Here is a close up of the antique window that I have hanging above the countertop. I bought the window on ebay and altered it myself.
5. Here is the opposite wall of the countertop where I have all of my Target cubes which hold punches, paper, embellishments etc. I love antique cameras and have some of my collection on top of the cubes.
6. Close up of the art above my Target cubes. I made these myself with just a laser printer.
7. Here is my MM Embellishment Center. I haven't had a chance to fill up all of the jars yet. The bench is from Target. The black tray sitting on top of the bench is something I picked up in an antique store. It is very old and has a bunch of slots. I haven't figured out a way to use it yet but I think it is very cool. The Gallery sign is from Pottery Barn.
8. Here is a close up on my embellishment center.
9. Here is a close up of the bench and black tray.
10. Here is a picture of the closet. My husband installed shelves for me.
11. Here is the inside of one of the file drawers. This is where I store my scraps. I bought hanging file folders in every color and store the scraps by color.
12. Here is the other drawer. I used the same colored hanging files and store my alphabet stickers by color.
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.