Very well done
Great studio! Love it!
I love the LO ladder! <img border='0' src='/graphics/mbicons/smilies_v2/love.gif'>
I really want a table in the middle of my space too....need to keep this set-up in mind! TFS!
STUNNING! can't wait until I get to design my own.. tfs!
thanks for sharing your room, but even more, i really love your layouts!
I LOVE the purple walls and the pink accents! Everything looks so organized - and SO artistic. You also have a very creative way of displaying your LO's. Congratulations on a fantastic scraproom!
Project - My Studio complete
posted 04/28/09 at 10:14 AM
This has been a work in progress for 2 years and I have finally completed it! The latest addition was the tranfomation of the closet. I wanted a studio that was fun, girly and would accommodate my BFF for our weekly crop and another friend if we wanted.
1. From the doorway. Table ‘island’ is 3 desks from IKEA attatched. Can seat 3 people.
2.To the left as you walk in. My wall of altered J's, an accent table and displayed layouts on the wall.
3.My Uppercase Living expression with bling that I LOVE!
4. Side table holds my embossing gun and old flat iron I use to iron my ribbon. Underneath are two divided cases that house my cardstock and pp scraps.
5. Ideal location and solution for my Thickers storage. I bought some of those 3M hooks at Target and attached them to the end of my main Expedit unit. The top hook holds my journaling template & Making Memories 8x8 paper packs.
6. My ‘working’ Expedit unit. This houses my most often used items.
7. My ‘layout ladder’. I took the ladder from my son's old bunk beds, painted it and propped it against the wall to display some of my favorite layouts. I love this ladder!
8. The Newest addition. I pulled the closet doors off, ripped out the shelving, and put a new Expedit unit that fits perfectly into this space. This is used for storage, gift wrap and not often used items. I love how this space turned out and how it opened up the room.
9. Wall to the right and behind the door when it opens, used for layout displays.
10. View of ‘closet’ from doorway.
11. Tissue paper flowers I made and hung up for a touch of whimsy. I love them!
Copyright © 1999-2013 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.