Project - Organize Your Space Challenge Week 2 (BEFORE....)
posted 09/15/10 at 01:11 AM
What a MESS!!! I share my scrap space with my kids' play room (well, it's really my 4-year-old DD's play room – I just borrow some real estate from her – LOL). I have about 1/3 of the room, plus some of the closet space (no pics of that yet). Sorry for the poor picture quality. Took these in the late afternoon and forgot to turn the flash on. Oops.
1) What you see of my scrap space when you enter the room. Not sure I love the way I have the peg boards configured anymore. Used to have a dresser on the left and the current arrangement was better for that.
2) Bookcases & my embarrassingly messy desk. Love the window & light, though.
3) Other wall – the one DH calls ‘dense.’
4) A closeup of my messy desk (in case you didn't get the point the first time around).
5) My homeless ribbon.
6) Overflow from my table while doing a project. Yes, with a table THAT BIG, I still don't have enough room for all my junk (um, supplies) when doing a project. I seriously need to start with a completely empty table. My biggest challenge is not being able to find what I need in my room, but being able to find things I've pulled for a project that get lost in the black hole that is my table. DUNNA dunna DUNNA dunna (theme song for JAWS!)
Anyway, it can only get better, right?!?
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.