Cute! Love all the little bits & pieces and how you've "disguised" the title.
Project - Scrapping in Disguise
by Lavender Dragon
posted 10/09/12 at 02:12 PM
* STAEDTLER Supplies: Pigment Liner Pens, & Watercolor Crayons
* May Arts: Chevron Ribbon
* Ranger: Distress Stain, Dylusions Ink Spray
* Tim Holtz: Tissue Tape, & Mini Staples
* Studio Calico: Wood Camera
* Maya Road: Canvas Album Insert
* iPhone App used to edit photo: Halftone
* Fiskars: Texture Plate (Pressed into wet gesso on background to create texture)
* Other: Sequins, Vellum, Gesso, Watercolor paper, Chipboard Tiles, Twine, Prima Foam Stamp, Stickers from: Little Yellow Bicycle, Martha Stewart, & Crate Paper; Canvas (colored with watercolor crayons); Fabric strip from a dear friend!
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.