You are here: Gallery Home > Projects >

Project - Angel....Pet Puppy Layout #11

Stats
194 Views
1 Like
0 Comments
2 Bookmarks
Actions

Comments
No comments.
Project - Angel....Pet Puppy Layout #11
About this project


Project - Angel....Pet Puppy Layout #11
by heatherg23
posted 09/22/11 at 01:39 PM
Galleries: Scrapbooking

I used a sketch from Pagemap.com The sketch is available on my blog. Just go to the 11th layout. Go here: http://cricutinspiredlayouts.blogspot.com/2010/11/12-by-12-pet-scrapbook-layouts.html [cricutinspiredlayouts.blogspot.com]

The supply list is under the description….

This is my new puppy (she’s 3 months old here) sleeping. This was the first couple of days that we had her. I didn’t know what I was getting myself into It’s titled “Angel ?” because she thinks she so cute and so does everyone else. BUT……she’s one heck of a bite-r and she’s almost a year old. She digs like nothing I’ve ever seen and she runs as fast as a missile. Sometimes she thinks I’m a tree and tries to climb me. She also likes piggy-back rides from a family friends dog. All the bad things she does is listed in the journaling.

The squares were cut out of a scrapbook paper that was made full of these squares. I matted them with purple cardstock which is Core’dinations Core Essentials “Purple Majesty”. The background papers are, on the left, The Paper Studio “Leaves of Love” (found at Hobby Lobby). On the right, Bazzill Lilac Cardstock.

I used Paper Frills where the 2 paper join. It was a white scalloped piece but I heat embossed a bordered flourish on it. I used white embossing powder on it. Then I used Adirondack Alcohol ink, “Eggplant” to color it. That’s why I buy white paper frills because I can change it to any color I want. I did several layers.

The flowers are fake flowers that I bought at Hobby Lobby. I used a glue gun to hold them all together. I used glue dots on the 3 small lilac flowers below the photo.

Now the wings, these are Grungeboard. I took white acrylic paint, in a dabber, and covered it. I then added Dusty Concord Distress Ink by Ranger. I added some stickles in the center. The only problem is that it started to take off the purple distress ink. AFTER it dried I added more distress ink to it. I added dimension using foam sheets cut to size. I also colored the chipboard bracket with acrylic paint and Dusty Concord Distress Ink.

SUPPLIES:
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
fake flowers
Grungeboard
Paper Frills
Adirondack Alcohol ink, “Eggplant”
White Paint Dabber
Bazzill Lilac Cardstock
The Paper Studio “Leaves of Love”
Hero Arts, Festive Borders (embossed flourishes)
White Embossing Powder
Versamark embossing ink pad
Core’dinations Core Essentials “Purple Majesty”
chipboard bracket
The Paper Studio, Cute little blocks

Thanks
Heather
http://cricutinspiredlayouts.blogspot.com [cricutinspiredlayouts.blogspot.com]

Hide
{* title *}
{* icon *}
{* body *}
{* footer *}