Project - Perfect Peace
posted 07/13/11 at 06:38 PM
Galleries: Stamping, Cardmaking
Summer is in full swing and the Passionately Artistic Blog is continuing the summer theme
with fun, colorful projects!
Here is how I made my card for this week:
1. Cut Spellbinders circles from Core'dinations and K&Co papers.
Cut Cuttlebug butterfly from Core'dinations paper.
2. Use Stamp-a-ma-jig for proper placement of scripture from
ODBD Scripture Collection 7 within the circle. Stamp scripture onto the card base.
3. Attach the paper onto card base with foam tape.
4. Attach butterfly and bow made with Bow Easy with Beacon 3-in-1 glue.
5. Attach pearls to complete the card.
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.