Project - Lawrence & Jami
posted 05/06/11 at 03:25 PM
This is the first LO I did without any assistance (in other words, not in any scrap classes)! I am so proud of myself because it's quite an accomplishment *pats self on back shamelessly* Anyway, this was a wedding gift for my girlfriend.
I like how Shannon Tidwell did this LO (http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/6751-stidwell/1659565-little-girl/) [twopeasinabucket.com] using lots of folded papers and all, and lifted that bit for my LO. I had to try very hard not to overdo it lest it looks too girly, since it's a gift for the couple not just for my girlfriend.
- AC Shoe Box and Gift Box chipboard thickers in black
- Technique Tuesday stamp “Remember”
- MM mini alphabet stickers
- Kokuyo adhesive dot-liner
- AC brads
- I can't remember where my pattern pprs are from but the leftovers tell me it's from a Linnie Bell collection (super long ago)
Most of my products are not branded. Other supplies:
- The “hambly-like” screenprint was done with a normal transparency and Powerpoint (I'm a real noob at crafting haha), did this before I could afford to buy Hambly's.
- The corrugated kraft sheet and woodgrain kraft paper were bought from a local bookstore and paper supplies shop
- Buttons were from some random night market stall selling knick knacks
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.