Scrapmaltese.yes you can get the refills online at Joanns and at www.stickermaker.com..I have also found them at AC Moore, but they are pretty expensive there..stickermaker.com is the cheapest.
Love your room!! Have a question - can you still get cartridges for the xyron 850 - I had mine in storage for a couple of years but really loved using it and didn't think I could get cartridges but I see you still have yours??
Very nice!!!!!!! tfs
Project - My scraproom redo!!!!
posted 07/19/10 at 02:27 PM
I finally did a major remodel of this room..8 years later!!!
1.This is a view of the room from the doorway…I am so happy the carpeting is gone!!
2.To the left of my U-shaped desk is a lateral file cabinet which is where I keep my Canon printer.
3. I store memorabilia in the file drawers underneath.
4. These are some tilt bins that I keep misc. items in.This is also the area where my laptop sits when I am scrapping.
5. The hutch portion of the desk houses albulms in progress, some overflow patterned paper, my original 850 xyron, and some kits I prepared for future albums.
6. There is a narrow shelf underneath the desk that houses all my empty albums and a few of the large kits.
7. These are the shelfs I installed above my main work area. I have lots of drawers and baskets for my adhesives, pencils, paper scraps, etc. The lower shelf I just added to hold all my xyron machines. (I also have a square bin from office depot that holds my markers.)
8. These are some rolling bins that house more memorabilia.(And my kitty checking it out!)I just got the one on the left on clearance from Office depot)
9. This is one of the new cabinets I purchased from Lowes. It has the worktop for my cutter and baby bug, and I put bins above to hold the refills, cricut mats, cricut accessory kit, etc.
10. A view of the inside of the previous cabinet.(Photo paper, cricut carts, some of my photo bins, and extra printer and inks are in here)
11. This is the other cabinet I just purchased (also at Lowes) to hold all my paper.
12. A view of the top portion of the shelves..My xyron refills, 8x8 papers and paper books on top, 8 1/2 xll cardstock on next shelf, 12x12 cardstock on next shelf, page refills, specialty papers and paper books on 4th shelf.
13. The bottom shelf houses the rest of my photos.
14. The pullout keyboard shelf is used for my lightbox and is wehre I cut with the coluzzle, etc.
15. This is a view of yet another bin that houses my memorabilia and my 12x12 cropper hopper for patterned paper.
16. A view of the paper holder.
17. This is the other side of the room, with the TV, another file cabinet and a storage cabinet. The only scrap stuff I have over here is one of my rolling totes, which I store next to the tv.
I also have my 8 1/2 X 11 patterned paper,and stencils in the file drawer in the desk, which I forgot to take a picture of.
Thanks for looking!! :)
Copyright © 1999-2013 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.