Project - Day 1 of my new Craft Room
posted 09/23/10 at 11:16 AM
Yesterday when I woke up this room was an ordinary dining room, by 11pm this is what I ended up with. Everything with the exception of the shelves in pic 2 I already had in my house doing other jobs.
1. Looking at the room from the kitchen.
2. Really awesome slat wall shelving I got at a resale shop.
3. This unit has done many things since I got it 2nd hand from my sister, it now holds my small collection of stamps and pads, punches, buttons, ribbon, paperwork for my unused wishblade, and photos on CD and disk along with software.
4. Repurposed drawers white ones now hold adhesives, pens, cutting tools, etc. The black one holds misc. scraps and shapes with no home, stickers and embellishments with no home.
5. Pen cup full of mostly “collectible” type pens also holding my scissors, black bins holding creative memories shapes, brads and eyelets, clear bin with my xyron sticker makers. I have two because my sis got rid of her's.
6. Black bin holding only some paper flowers that I dont want squashed and my dog's name tag that I thought I had lost. Wicker basket holding card making supplies and cards I have recieved that I want to “scraplift”. White bin has some CM stuff, and some completed birthday cards that need a home.
Copyright © 1999-2013 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.