Love this one! Nice job on the heart/twine!! What a cool technique. Love the Kraft and Red combo. Thanks for sharing and participating in the swap:-)
What was so impressive (to me) was the precision of the glue job for the twine.
Even with it in my hand, I first thot the pp heart was a layer--not a backed opening.
I love the Kraft and red together and that twine is so perfect. Great tag!
Project - February 2013 Tag
by SWEETly Made
posted 01/31/13 at 09:49 PM
•Inkssentials Craft Tags #8 size kraft
•Cricut Expression 2
•Pebbles: Seen & Noted Everyday Patterned Paper, side B
•Hero Arts Stencil Prints: Heart Messages Rubber Stamps
•Queen and Company red & white bakers twine
•Zig Writer in Pure Red
•TowBow Permanent Adhesive
•Elmer’s Memory Book Glue Pen
1. Cut heart shape into tag (I used the heart image from the Cricut Craft Room Basics cartridge available in Cricut Craft Room, sized to 2.194x1.917)
2. Cut the patterned paper big enough to fit behind the negative heart space that you cut into the tag, adhere the patterned paper onto back of tag
3. “Ink” the stamp with the red marker, stamp 3 different times along the bottom of the tag
4. Using the glue pen, run glue along the edge of the heart to adhere the twine
5. Once the glue is dry, tie a bow with the ends of the twine; cut remaining twine
6. Glue sequins in between stamped heart images
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.