I just love this! Especially the massive amount of journaling.
I love this page! Super fun take on the challenge. I really like journaling.
I love your journalling :) cute picture!
Project - This is Me
posted 05/05/13 at 03:41 PM
This layout was completed using a Young Scrappers recipe for NSD.
I also used the following challenges:
From Shimelle Laine's blog:
- Use pink (I didn't use much, but it's a lot compared to what I normally use!) http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1751/scrapbooking-in-pink/ [shimelle.com]
- Use spray mist http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1753/scrapbooking-with-spray-inks-and-mists/ [shimelle.com]
- Add sparkle http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1761/add-some-sparkle-to-your-scrapbook-pages/ [shimelle.com]
- Use repetitive journaling (I started each sentence of my journaling with “I” and a verb) http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1754/an-easy-effective-way-to-write-your-scrapbook-journaling/ [shimelle.com]
- Use a color palette that you do not normally use (pink for me) http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=7673 [blog.basicgrey.com]
- Cut around a pattern on your paper (I cut around the flowers to make a photo corner for my picture) http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=7610 [blog.basicgrey.com]
From Big Picture Classes Creative Crop
Copyright © 1999-2013 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.