Project - Themed Projects : Ballet Class
by Kate Teague
Another page where I made a small digital page and then printed it out as a base for my page. The second photo is the digital page that I printed out. I like to print my journaling with my photo as it is all formatted and ready to go. I can then add the title with stickers etc for more dimension. Can you say hybrid kick? I am on one for sure. One of my favourite themes to work on!
1. Assemble the digital portion of your page in your chosen program. I used Photoshop. I opened up the scalloped paper from my Spring it on kit and added it to an 8.5 by 11 canvas. I then added the photo to the left side. On top of this photo I dragged and dropped the frame from my Spring it on kit as well. Behind this layer I added the M to the bottom right. I then added the July and summer digital “Stickers” by Tia. Lastly, I typed out and formatted my journaling to fit. I then merged all of these layers and printed them on a borderless 8.5 by 11 piece of paper and cut this out to add to my white cardstock. <BR><BR>
2. I then opened up the July section of my Check 'em Out digital kit and printed it onto a transparency. I adhered this to my page using the circle stickers seen on the top right of the transparency. <BR><BR>
3. I stapled the pink ribbon across my page and placed the M sticker over it. <BR><BR>
4. I added the chipboard flower and sticker to the middle of my page.
5. I stamped the for your information stamp over my pink “paper” before adding te title letters.<BR><BR>
6. I placed my title letters as shown using the KI Memories chipboard letters and stickers- the colours worked perfectly with my theme- love when that happens!