I like your cute take on Easter eggs! I haven't seen white eggs, I'll be on the lookout. Way easier than blowing the innards out of real eggs! This makes a very spring-y display, especially on the pretty polka dot plate!
Project - Seasonal Layouts : Easter Eggs
by Shannon Tidwell
Galleries: Scrapbooking, Home Decor
I saw the coolest Easter Eggs in my Martha Stewart Living magazine. I decided to put my own spin on them. Instead of making mine ‘pretty’ I made them ‘cute’. I found the plain white eggs at a craft store and then went to work with my scrapbook supplies.
How I decorated my eggs:
1. Polka Dots- circles punched from patterned paper
2. Flower Stickers
4. Wrapped in a ribbon and pinned.
5. Butterfly punch with polka dots using paint pen
7. Wrapped in ribbon and butterfly punch
8. Cluster of flower stickers
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.