You are here: Gallery Home > Projects >

Project - Art Journal - Doodle chain background

Stats
30 Views
0 Likes
0 Comments
0 Bookmarks
Actions

Comments
No comments.
Project - Art Journal - Doodle chain background
About this project


Project - Art Journal - Doodle chain background
by EllenPea
posted 11/03/12 at 10:30 PM
Galleries: Scrapbooking

This probably doesn't have enough on the top layer to be a bonafide art journal creation yet, but most of my AJ pages sit halfway finished like this until I figure out what else to add. About 80 percent of my inspiration for this page was the Art Journal Challenge here at Two Peas, the remaining 20 percent from some prompts at Daisy Yellow.

Hide
{* title *}
{* icon *}
{* body *}
{* footer *}