I LOVE the colors in your room! The bookshelf is wonderful too. You have great space to work with, so I know you enjoy that. TFS!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS, ON MY CARD THANKS YOU ARE VERY FRIENDLY. His works are beautiful.
visit my blog, please...http://neusinhafusco.blogspot.com
Hello, I have one question...on the back of your door you have the ikea bars with things being held on there... what did you use to hold things on there with... what type of clip? You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a closer up picture of that or let me know, that would help me tons! Thanks so much and have a great day scrapping!
as far as the drawer fronts, I used some pre stiffend felt I got from M's.
it is like a legal sized sheet and is very stiff so it just stands straight up on its own.
Looks like you've got a great space to work with.
On your plastic drawer storage, did you just put pp in the drawer fronts? Love how it coordinates and looks so pretty. Someone on the Week 1 thread mentioned their plain drawers being so ugly.
I love how you have all your ribbons hanging on the door. My kitten would have a field day with all those ribbons.
Wow...great stuff to work with! You're space is wonderful and will be even more so when you're done. It doesn't look bad right now at all. Great "before".
I'm working up the strength to post my "Before". LOL!
Project - Organization challenge
posted 01/02/10 at 06:48 PM
Where my scraproom is at this point:
1. in the doorway, looking left. computer desk on the back wall, homemade clip it up on attic door. Sewing machine along left hand wall with home files. (have to share room with the bills for now)
2. one quarter turn to the right, scrap/stamp workdesk. Storage wall of paper and other stuff. We'll get more into that later.
3. just a little farther down the wall, past the edge of the desk.
4. one quarter turn to the right. Back wall. There is a closet here. sterilite drawers and stamp pad storage. closet door is open to the black hole inside.
5. close up of ribbon storage on back of closet door.
thanx for looking
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.