Challenge - Digital Challenge: VELLUM <br>: obsessive?
by Erica Hernandez
The challenge this week? Add some vellum to your next layout! A suuuuuuper simple way to add some interest to your next layout.
1. Open new document sized to 8.5" x 11"
2. Drag background paper to new document.
3. Drag and drop photos to document.
4. Add a rectangle of coordinating paper next to photos.
5. Use scalloped border as a mask for orange paper to create scalloped piece.
6. To create vellum text block, create a white box and slide opacity control to 40%. Add journaling.
7. Add stitched elements and use alpha brushes to create title. (Question mark is also set to 40% opacity)
8. Add drop shadows and bevels as desired.
Papers: Peace Out Kit
Scalloped edge: Orange Boy Kit
Stitching: Joined at the Hip Kit
Alphabet: Memo Brush Kit
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.