Challenge - Digital Challenge 10.13.06: Use your blog or journal
by Erica Hernandez
This week's challenge is to take your journaling from a blog entry or journal (bonus points if it's from a childhood journal entry ;)
1. Open a new 11" x 8.5" canvas.
2. Drag kraft paper to new canvas. Using your paint bucket, recolor paper to blue.
3. Drag Venice Beach paper to new canvas, set to "Overlay" mode and reduce opacity to 40%.
4. Create new layer. Set mode to overlay and randomly stamp using Roughed Up Toolkit brushes.
5. Open paper from Line 'em Up kit and create a torn edge (see Kate's tutorial here for instructions.) Drag to new canvas.
6. Add border from Holy Cow Designer kit. Merge with grid paper and add a slight drop shadow.
7. Use Template crazy kit to add a ppinked edge to your 4 x 6 photo. Drag to new layout.
8. Add journaling box from the Full of Grace kit and add title to it.
9. Add journaling, cardstock edge, flashcard and photo corner.
Backgroud paper: Chic Boutique
Overlay: Venice Beach
Distressing brushes: Roughed Up Toolkit
Grid paper: Line 'em Up
Striped border: Holy Cow Designer Kit
Pinked cardstock: Cardstock kit
Deco edge on photo: Template Crazy
Stitching: Joined at the Hip
Title box: Full of Grace
Flashcard: Phonically Phloral
Photo Corner: Stuck on You
font: AL Uncle Charles
Copyright © 1999-2013 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.