Challenge - Digital Challenges : Quote it!
by Erica Hernandez
This weeks challenge is simple. Just use a quote on your page. Use something from your own life like I did (I have tons written down - this was the perfect excuse to scratch one of my list!) or use a famous quote that is special or funny or meaningful to you (I have a ton of these too!) That's it, have fun!
1. Open a new 8.5 x 11 canvas. Drag blue background paper onto it.
2. Drag arrow paper over to the new canvas, placing it about 1.25" from the left edge.
3. Crop green polka dot paper to about 6.5" x 9.5" and place in the center of the canvas.
4. Crop cream paper to 6" x 9" and center on green.
5. Add blank tabbed journaling card and brown stitching as shown.
6. Crop 3 photos to about 2.75" x 3.25" and position across layout as desired.
7. Add date, journaling and monogram. Add drop shadows as desired.
all patterned papers: Free & Breezy
tab: Dec 25
stitching: Stitching Gone Wild
fonts" Echelon and AL Keyboard ("J")
Copyright © 1999-2013 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.