This page is so wonderful! Love every bit of it! What kind of printer do you use by the way? Don't think mine will print on cardstock:-(
for the color of mist, she used the OA Frequent Flyer Boarding Pass Sprinklers Spray Ink...
I'm dying to know what color october afternoon mist you used!! It's gorgeous!!! I must have it :) pretty please???? :) btw incase I didn't say it before awesome awesome LO I'm in love ;)
Scrappegal - it's called RadLab!
What did you call the editing-program you used?
Video - 213 in 2013 - Remember Bali - Two Peas in a Bucket
by Celine Navarro
Welcome to another lesson in the series 213 in 2013!
I'm very proud to introduce you to my new 213 in 2013 video!!! This week, I've got 5 fun prompts for you to get you motivated to scrap. You are free to be inspired by all 5 or just pick the one you like best!
THIS WEEK'S PROMPTS:
1. Repeat one photo as the background of a double-page layout
2. Print your photo on white cardstock
3. Mist on your photos!
4. Doodle on your photos!
5. Make a list of things you like on your photo
A little bit about each prompt:
1. I've always loved working with BIG photos on a layout. This one is no exception. But this time, I have decided to work on a double-page layout and to repeat the same background image on both pages! I simply chose to print the left image in color, while the right image was printed in black & white! The opacity of the b&w was turned to 50-60%, so that it gets a tiny bit transparent, while the color one pops out from the whole background. Each image was glued on a different patterned paper : the color image was glued on a b&w paper, while the b&w was glued on a colorful patterned paper. Both of them then pop out from their background and there is one visuel interest.
2. While I LOVE my Ilford Smooth Pearl photo paper, I really like to print on white cardstock - I get this nice and textured look and I get the real 8,5x11 inches paper (we mainly work on A4 paper size here in France).
3. I wanted to add some color on both my pictures. I decided to use a Studio Calico mask and a October Afternoon mist to add color on my b&w picture, and I decided to add color just on the sky of my color photo. Still using the same mist of course. As you're working on cardstock, the mist really dries well on it and you don't have to wait for it to dry, as on photo paper!
4. Doodling used to be very popular years ago - why not now!? I've always loved to doodle and it adds so much of your personnality to your layouts and creative projects! I wanted to add clouds, stars and hearts to my left page in order to make it more fun.
5. Making a list of things you like is easy as 1,2,3! Pick 4-6 things you like about the person/the place/the country/the moment you're telling about on your layout and this will tell more about your subject in a few different sentences! No need to write long journaling with those!
213 in 2013 is a series of weekly lessons where the Garden Girls and I will provide you with a list of 213 creative prompts by year's end. See the list of prompts so far this year here [twopeasinabucket.com].
Now enjoy the video of this layout coming together?
I'm challenging you to choose at least 1 of these prompts in your layout submission..2 or 3 is even better! At the end of the month we'll draw a winner from all challenge participants for the month and reward them with a $10 2Peas Gift Certificate!
Enter a name for your new wishlist.
Copyright © 1999-2014 It's Like This LLC. Two Peas in a Bucket is a trademark of It's Like This LLC. All Rights Reserved.