Celine, You are an artist that has truly inspired me to go further with my love for scrapbooking! Thank you for sharing your talent!
trop cool cette page! Tu es top en mixed media!
Love this layout
Alors comment j'aime trop cette page ! Elle est trop cool ! J'adore la technique pour dessiner les fleurs et les bulles de couleurs ! PArfait !
cette page est incroyable , je l'adore ! je vais me tenter avec la roue a pizza .....
love that script stencil! I also love how you took a pizza cutter of all things and made those cool flowers and designs ... way to go celine! :)
Video - Maman & Nous - 213 in 2013 by Celine Navarro
by Celine Navarro
Galleries: Scrapbooking, Altered Projects
Welcome to another lesson in the series 213 in 2013!
I'm very proud to show you to my new 213 in 2013 video!!! This week, I've got 5 fun prompts for you to get you motivated to scrap. You are free to be inspired by all 5 or just pick the one you like best!
213 in 2013 is a series of weekly lessons where the Garden Girls and I will provide you with a list of 213 creative prompts by year's end. See the list of prompts so far this year here [twopeasinabucket.com].
THIS WEEK'S PROMPTS:
1. Use BOLD patterned Papers
2. GO MIXED MEDIA!
3. Go Crazy - use a pizza cutter!
4. Liquid Soap & mists = fun!
5. Use a photo of YOU when you were a kid
A little bit about each prompt:
1. I love the new Studio Calico line, Printshop - I chose this line because I knew I was going to make a Mixed MEdia kind of layout and this line's color palette is just perfect. I love bold colors and designs and these are just perfect! I chose to use the black and white patterned paper for my background as I was going to use some lighter/colorful papers on top of it. It gives my layout contrast.
2. I have been in the mood for more paints/gesso/textures/mists lately so I thought it would be fun to show you how to alter/add colors to your papers!
3. I've been using a pizza cutter for years now - it is perfect to create thin lines, flowers, circles. It allows you to add fluid and perfect lines to your layout, something almost impossible with a pencil for example. If you use mist or ink, feel free to use a water brush before the ink dries to get a watercolor/calligraphy kind of look!
4. Mix water + mist + liquid soap to create colorful bubbles on your layout! I know, this might sound as stupid as playing with a pizza cutter on your scrapbook layout, but give it a try! It's fun! And this is a technique you can definitely do with your kids!
5. I've been scrapping lots of photos of me when I was a kid lately and I have to say that it feels good to actually REMEMBER old memories. I truely encourage you to scrapbook photos of you when you were a kid, every now and then, just for fun.
Let's check the video now!
I'm challenging you to choose at least 1 of these prompts in your layout submission.2 or 3 is even better! At the end of the month we'll draw a winner from all challenge participants for the month and reward them with a $10 2Peas Gift Certificate! Look for the winner on the Two Peas blog.