|Posted: 3/4/2014 6:34:25 PM|
I have learned so many things from peas.You guys really are awesome. Here are just a few things I have learned:
1. If you pages looks funny because of the mix of cream and white, add more shades of cream.
2. When sewing go slow and check your tension.
3. There is no reason everything you try needs to work.Feel free to make mistakes.
4. Cut die cuts so that you actually use them.
5. You are never "out" of adhesive. Try staples,paper clips,wet glue,brads,etc.
What have you learned?
|Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
|Posted: 3/4/2014 6:48:36 PM|Tons - probably too much to remember.
Found out about YouTube tutorials here.
Have gotten 'permission' to toss or donate my unused items.
How to fix my Slice when it gets wonky.
That foil will sharpen a blade and wax paper will un-stick a punch.
TONS of ideas for storage & organization.
Using the Sew Easy mat makes all the difference.
Store ink pads upside down.
I could go on & on. Love these scrappy ladies!
50 layouts freeze challenge
Started Feb 10, 2014
12x12 layouts: 39
PL layouts: 2
8.5x11 layouts: 15
likes shiny things
Loc: Ontario, Canada
|Posted: 3/4/2014 7:02:58 PM|
I learned how to get my Cameo to cut to the edge of the page! (preference>defaults>cut to edge of page)
Loc: Southern Louisiana
|Posted: 3/4/2014 7:19:13 PM|
Yea! I just learned how to get my Cameo to cut to the edge of the page. Thanks!
|Posted: 3/4/2014 10:28:04 PM|
Okay I will definitely be watching this thread! I just learned a few things from the few posts above!!