1. Make sure you check the "Paid to Click" link on the left-hand side each day. There will be 1-10 opportunities. Click the link, get a point. It only takes 100 points for a $1 Amazon Gift Card.
2. Click on "Watch Videos" and then be sure to click VRool. Leave it open because as new videos become available they'll simply appear there. I just leave it open in the background and check when I'm sitting at the computer. Volume 11 will also have a handful of videos each day. Just keep clicking "Next Video" until you're out.
3. Radium One (this is also true on SB ) will have a handful of video offers worth 2 points each. Do them every day as well.
4. Radium One also has an offer for "Print 25 Coupons" that's worth 12 points. You can do this once per week.
5. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. If you're the type that does special offers for bigger points, keep an eye on the scrolling chat bar on the right. It will post each time somebody successfully completes an offer. So you can click on them and go do the same offers. Great way of ensuring you're doing an offer that actually credits. If you want to scroll back further in time, click the little clock at the top.
I hope that helps. I included my referral link for anybody who hasn't already signed up, but if that offends you then you can always go straight to InstaGC.com and sign up, I'm sure. I love doing these program and I use the gift cards I make for birthday presents throughout the year. It's just wonderful.