Ancient Ancestor of Pea
Loc: South Florida
|Posted: 12/10/2012 7:52:26 AM|
I've never uploaded a layout on 2 PS.
Are there step by step instructions?
|Cheers from Southeast Sunny Florida!
Stash Dash layouts: 33 completed 17 to go
Completion deadline: NSD (National Scrapbook Day) May 3, 2014
2Ps Digital Creative Team
Loc: Derbyshire, England
|Posted: 12/10/2012 9:09:14 AM|
Click on either Digital or Gallery above and then the upload project option.
Follow the steps
- select the project from your pc;
- add your title, any info then select scrapbooking (or other project type) and digital from the check boxes;
- add any tags from the lists supplied (need to add at least one I think, this just helps your projects turn up in any gallery searches members may carry out on certain keywords);
- check the relevant tick box if it applies to a challenge;
- add related products (if you like, not compulsory it is mainly CT's who do this, but it does mean that if you do add a product to your project, when someone views that product in store they will see your project as an example of how to use it)
Think that's about it, it's quite straight forward now as you are guided along, but all the different pages can seem overwhelming.