|Posted: 1/16/2013 1:35:08 PM|
It seems like all the top posts are "btt" posts... It's kind of annoying especially since this board doesn't move very fast. It's not like being first from the top is going to make it sell or find it faster than being 2 from the top!
|Completed in 2014
Project Life Layouts: 3
12x12 Layouts: 3
Loc: New Zealand
|Posted: 1/16/2013 1:42:30 PM|
You are allowed to bump your posts every 48 hours i am sure it is
Loc: New Zealand
|Posted: 1/16/2013 1:43:41 PM|
Here is a copy of the FSOT board guidelines
- this board is ONLY for items that could be deemed related to two peas, specifically scrapbooking and photography products. all other posts will be removed.
- please do NOT use the two peas gallery to host photos of the item you are selling. please use an alternate photo hosting site for this purpose.
- if the items you've listed are pending - pleased edit your post to read : PENDING : your original post title
- if the items you've listed have sold and are no longer available - please edit your post to read : SOLD : your original post title
- please limit the number of threads you start on this board to THREE per day.
- please limit the number of times you btt a single thread to ONCE per day - and only AFTER it has not been replied to for more than 48 hours. community members are able to search this forum for items they are searching for so there is no need to bring it to the top each day.
not adhering to these guidelines will likely cause your thread to be removed. please follow them so that everyone has an enjoyable experience on this board.
Loc: ATL, GA
|Posted: 1/16/2013 2:01:46 PM|
I usually bump about once a day unless I am directly replying to someone posting to my thread. Esp when looking to buy something, it does make a difference because sellers tend to go with whatever ISO is on top. For instance, I saw someone get offered an SC stamp within several hours of posting an ISO even though several other people had ISOs for the exact same thing (and they were 'current' posts). Hers just happened to be on top *shrug*
|Posted: 1/16/2013 5:23:48 PM|
Hey, Brooklyns Mama, the pmails that I'm sending you are getting returned to me saying that you are over your quota or blocking me. Could you please message me and let me know if you've changed your mind about the SC kits? If not, please message me with your mailing and email addresses and I'll send you a Paypal invoice for the items we discussed. Thanks!
Loc: Montreal, Canada
|Posted: 1/16/2013 5:51:33 PM|
I honestly feel that people are allowed to do whatever they want as long as it is respectful! All I have to do is not reading twice a post and changing pages. It is not very complicated.