|Posted: 10/7/2013 4:43:54 PM|
SO, HOW's YOUR LIST COMING ALONG?
By 2014, I want to:
1) finish incomplete pages and add them to albums
2) finish incomplete mini albums to share during holidays
3) simplify stash by using it and donating what I won't use
4) stay frozen until the new year
5) start PL -- Done!
6) watch more tutorials for fresh ideas
--Thankful tags for November PL --started!
--Print photos for PL overview of 2009-2013 by season. 2013 DONE!
How about you? Any end of year resolutions?
|Posted: 10/7/2013 4:52:27 PM|Mostly not shop , finish up the undone pages in my albums and take more pictures.
|Posted: 10/7/2013 8:02:12 PM|
Get my photos (pre-digital) organized! I have them mostly by year, but what I want to do is decide what is going to get a LO and what is going to get a page protector-type LO, and what is going to be put in boxes by year.
Loc: Washington State
|Posted: 10/7/2013 8:14:25 PM|
Get my Selphy setup so I can print from my phone
Get my albums organized (I have been scrapping out of order for the past year)
That's enough for me. I did two big purges earlier this year.
Loc: Hesperia, California
|Posted: 10/7/2013 8:41:43 PM|
Love this topic!
By 2014, I want to:
1. Get photos on all the pages I have already scrapped.
2. Get pages into albums.
3. Do a big snapfish order to get prints I need.
4. Get my tool bag ready for crops again.
Thanks for posting this inspiring prompt!!
|My Blog: hydrangeahippo.com
CHA Designer Member
Social Media Manager & Strategist for:
Rainmaker Media Works
Design Team Member for:
|Posted: 10/7/2013 9:05:48 PM|
I want to:
1)Buy ink and print out journaling for several layouts that are sitting around incomplete
2)Finish scrapping my 2011 pictures for my 8 1/2x11 and 12x12 albums
3)Start and complete an 8x8 mini album using pictures from a 2011 vacation
4)Make page kits for my kids to finish a mini they've been working on for a while
5)Get started on 2012 pictures
.....using only my stash.
Completed layouts & projects
2012 total layouts: 62
mini albums: 4
mini albums: 2
Long ago Barney
Ancient Ancestor of Pea
|Posted: 10/7/2013 9:19:15 PM|
I would be soooo happy to just have everything I have laying around finished and n books!!
Sugar Snap Pea
|Posted: 10/7/2013 10:51:17 PM|
Move into my new scrap room and have it all set up and organized.
Get caught up on PL
Get at least ten more layouts done.
Finish up the two art journals I am currently working in.
|Posted: 10/7/2013 11:19:12 PM|
Finish a mini album I started for my niece
start and finish the LOs for my trip to Ireland
|Posted: 10/8/2013 6:09:28 AM|By 2014 i want...
Finish to scan the 6x4 pre-digital picts I've started scanning last year...
Sort and print the picts of last summer trip..
Finish the PL album of 2011.
|My blog: http://iscrapandco.blogspot.com/|
Loc: austin, tx
|Posted: 10/8/2013 6:18:22 AM|
Finish my cruise album.
Find the Las Vegas book/journal/pics I lost in the move a year ago.
Get my rubber stamps cataloged (yes, I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong).
Loc: New England
|Posted: 10/8/2013 6:38:06 AM|
By the end of 2014, I'd like to:
1. finish organizing & cleaning out my scrap space
2. stay frozen
3. get caught up on scrapping Christmas photo cards from a few years back.
|"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses"|
validation seeking, comma abuser
Loc: Lehigh Valley, PA
|Posted: 10/8/2013 7:39:59 AM|Love this!
1. Finish my 2011 & 2012 PL style scrapbooks (almost done with 2011 - yay!)
2. Finish DD1's first year album.
3. Finish DD2's first year album.
4. Start DD3's first year album.
5. Get photos printed for 2006-2010
"I don't buy everything I read, I haven't even read everything I've bought." - BNL
Trying to see Holland for its tulips - one day at a time.
|Posted: 10/8/2013 8:37:08 AM|-organize my supplies better and really clean out my space
-get more pages done in my kids books
-start(and hopefully finish?) a Thankful book
-start a December Daily book (and finish in early 2014!)
-start a Halloween book (this shouldn't take too long, I'm hoping to just do a mini album with a couple pages from each year of Halloween, for my kids and add to it every year).
-start a mini school album for my daughter (she started Kindergarten last month).
Some of this is probably not going to happen until after the holidays, but it's nice to have a list!
Loc: Austin area
|Posted: 10/8/2013 10:10:36 AM|I love lists!
1. Have PL caught up through November.
2. Finish October Daily.
3. Be almost finished with December Daily.
4. Finish Year 5 books (scrap through end of June 2012).
5. Edit and order pics to finish Year 5 books.
6. Big purge/ reorg of supplies.
7. Create art space for my daughter in my scrap room.
Crap. I better get off the computer and get started on some of this!
| My Crafty Blog
50 layouts challenge
12 Project Life Pages (6 Layouts)
1 12x12 Page
1 December Daily Layout.
Loc: Chesterton Indiana
|Posted: 10/8/2013 10:19:39 AM|1) I want to have my 2013 album complete at least to Oct. Which I am about half way there.
2)Get photos organized for 2012.
3) Order my 2014 album
4) order my album for a trip to Texas
5) print the beginning photos of my Texas trip
6) use up more stash than I buy.
I do not have a huge stash but I do not want to get too much that I grow out of the spaces I designate for each set of supplies.
7) have my supplies organized.
Loc: Perry, GA
|Posted: 10/8/2013 10:50:27 AM|
I hope to:
*get pics for this year printed
*get what I have printed scrapped
*start a list of pics I want to print and have printed by end of year
Ancient Ancestor of Pea
|Posted: 10/8/2013 11:34:53 AM|
- finish journaling on pages
- put pages into albums
- start printing digital photos
Loc: Århus, Denmark
|Posted: 10/8/2013 11:45:53 AM|-Have last year's school pages done (about 4 pages worth of layouts).
-Continue filling in story gaps in my older albums. Maybe I'll go crazy and actually finish 2004 or something.
Beyond that I just want to scrap. I don't have a lot of stash, I actively use what I have, and at the moment I've finished pretty much all the layouts I want to do for the first half of 2013. I got my photos from June through the end of September back today and will chip away at those for the rest of the year. MMMmmmm.... freshly printed photos. ::
8.5x11" pages in 2014 -- 31
Loc: Aussie in SC. USA
|Posted: 10/8/2013 2:11:22 PM|
Actually doing a layout would be good for me lol!!
Ancient Ancestor of Pea
Loc: Lehigh Valley, PA
|Posted: 10/8/2013 2:34:16 PM|Here's my list...whether or not I accomplish it or not is highly dependent on getting my butt off this computer.
1- complete 2012 PL and event album
2- complete 2003 cruise album
3- complete 2011 Disney album
4- complete 2013 Disney album
5- catch up with 2013 PL album
|Um, this is Two Peas. First world problems are the subject of approximately 93.17% of the threads here. It's our specialty. -Busypea
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've always imagined. ~Thoreau
My blog kelley kreates
My pinterest boards kelleykreates
|Posted: 10/8/2013 3:16:47 PM|
I recall making this list and I'll bet a few things are still the same!
1. Catch up summer scrapbooking to current
2. Finish my DD 2013 (I usually do)
3. Make photobooks for Disney trips 2010 & 2012
4. Make photobook for Virginia trip 2013
5. Print pictures and hang them everywhere in the house.
6. Create a photowall in living room on the two bare walls.
7. Start planning Disneyland trip in 2014
|Posted: 10/8/2013 3:32:11 PM|
By 2014, I want to...
1. Get more pages done (lofty goal would be 40)
2. Have a DD album complete (joined JYC last year and didn't finish)
3. order a kit: scraptastic or BOBW. (this is dependent on finances)
2013 layout count: 58
Loc: New Jersey
|Posted: 10/8/2013 5:05:39 PM|
I don't have a list and had not given it any thought, but I love the idea of getting my unfinished pages and mini albums done. I think I am going to make that my new plan.
|Posted: 10/8/2013 5:13:53 PM|
- Catch up on having photos printed
- Create several mini albums for Christmas gifts
- Do a combo JYC and Dec Daily
That will be a handful right there!
|Posted: 10/8/2013 5:54:52 PM|
To finish a complete album
to be more creative
to use more of the tools I have
to work on mixed media more
to stay off computer more
to give thanks everyday for what I am blessed with
To encourage more
To stay caught up with pl
to keep my calendar pages done
To be more sensitive to others
I could go on and on
|Since there is no spell check, there will be spelling errors!|
Loc: Somewhere over the rainbow
|Posted: 10/8/2013 7:23:54 PM|
Get all my non-digital photos scanned and simplify my stash by getting some books done!
ETA - and finally complete the baby album I promised a friend for her daughter's first year. Said daughter is now almost 3 - I am officially behind!
Living life on the left
|Posted: 10/8/2013 7:53:37 PM|
By 2014: I want to finish my son's baseball scrapbook (maybe even by this weekend) and scrap all my current pics - my Vegas trip, my Pittsburgh trip, my Puerto Rico trip that I take in November, lol, and family pics. It will take some steady scrapping but I think I can get it done.
|My choice is to not take it personally - people have opinions. Particularly people here.-Peabay 12/29/11
I know this is assuming, but I'm really starting to think you are one of those "entitled" peas - Dalayney 4/2/12
When someone elects you Queen of Two Peas, then you can make the rules. - Sue_Pea 12/22/13
"Myboysnme,...I bow down to you, oh queen of the scrapping goodness" - Irish Eyes 3/9/14
"Myboysnme -- ... Whoa. I bow to thee." - Jill S 4/26/14
|Posted: 10/8/2013 8:43:43 PM|
I want to remain a frozen pea and use my huge stash.
|2012- layouts completed-77
cards made- 192
mini albums made- 1
calendars made- 2
2013- layouts completed-80
cards made- 197
mini albums made- 3
2014- layouts completed-11
Loc: pea formerly known as GIPfunny
|Posted: 10/8/2013 9:17:08 PM|
1) Finish downsizing my stash
2) Buy more divided sheet protectors and grid cards
3) Order lots of photos and organize them in the sheet protectors
4) Add the details to the pages (journal cards, titles, etc...) This part won't be completely done by 2014.
|Posted: 10/8/2013 10:09:27 PM|
Get my completed recipe layouts scanned and posted
Finish the watercolor painting I have started
Practice with my pastels
Find time to work on at least one more layout
|Posted: 10/8/2013 10:45:18 PM|
1. Truly finish a album. My kids, UK Trip, anything at this point.
2. To never by anything but adhesive
3. To keep track of how many layouts I do
4. To take more pictures. Having a extrememly busy schedule I noticed we haven't been taking pictures of our children. They are going to have a gap in their books if I keep this up.
5. If I really become a Frozen Pea then I would like to take a before and after photo just to see if I make a dent in a year of not buying anything and using my stash.
|Frozen Pea as of 11/15/2013 Goal: Complete 100 pages & 50 cards before purchasing SB items.
Projects accomplished while being frozen:
Layouts = 3
Cards = 6
Loc: Sunny Florida
|Posted: 10/9/2013 6:33:13 AM|
Have a ski trip booked
Loc: Queens NYC
|Posted: 10/9/2013 7:43:48 AM|
have bianca bedroom into a functional neat craft room LOL
|Love Peace Health and Happiness to you...Rosey|
Loc: Colorado, but a Texan at heart
|Posted: 10/9/2013 12:04:04 PM|
-Get my scrap space up and running! I've got new IKEA furniture waiting in boxes in the garage, but we're still finishing up fixing the basement flood problem.
-Get through November of PL 2013
-decide about continuing PL in 2014. I really enjoy it, but it does seem like a lot of albums!
-complete DD by New Year's Eve
-if I get all that done, then start on DS's school album (preschool)
happily married to Jon, mom to Jack
cat mom to Emma, Ernie and Charlie
Texas Aggie grad - whoop!
50 layouts freeze challenge:
Feb through May 2014
12X12 layouts: 11
PL double page layouts: 18
|Posted: 10/9/2013 2:21:29 PM|
1) Complete a DD album (first the first time, ever!)
2) Stay frozen
3) Start PL life again
4) Finish going through and organizing by color, purging most of what I no longer want (my daughter uses whatever I don't want, so no waste)
|Posted: 10/9/2013 3:53:17 PM|
I'm going to break it down a little...
By the end of October I want to
>finish my 2012 DD. I think I only have a 4 pages or so left.
>get caught up in PL for 2013 (at the moment I'm on week 29, but I have a system now that will help me catch up by the end of this week or next)
By the end of November I want to
>print out pictures for 12x12 pages I want to get done in December
>get my 2013 DD prepped
By the end of December I want to
>complete most of the 12x12 pages I printed pictures for
>organize the baby albums
>have most of my 2013 DD completed
>set up PL for 2014
Loc: in my scraproom in PA
|Posted: 10/9/2013 5:32:55 PM|
By 2014, I want to....
Continue to be and stay frozen, use up my huge stash, read my bible more and stay debt free.
|I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
2014 - Layouts Completed - 68
2014 - Mini Albums - 4
2013 - Layouts Completed - 212
2013 - Mini Albums - 20
|Posted: 10/12/2013 9:34:41 AM|
ADDING to my list:
--Thankful tags for November PL
--Print photos for PL overview of 2009-2013 by season.
Now, I'm off to make it all happen!
Happy Scrappin' Peas!
Loc: The Mile High City
|Posted: 10/12/2013 10:51:32 AM|
-Finish purging and reorganizing my scrap space
-Get back into scrapping by starting (and completing) a 30 Days of Thankful album
-Get Thank You cards done before the baby comes
|Posted: 10/12/2013 11:50:07 AM|
I want to stay frozen and use my stash... print and scrap vacation pic from may this year.. finish DGD first year album.. (its almost done).. and try to stay caught up .. also have few pages from the past couple years that need some final touches!!..that's enough
Loc: N Texas-missing the REAL Jersey Shore
|Posted: 10/12/2013 11:33:19 PM|Try to stay frozen... The usual make a dent in my MASSIVE stash and complete more layouts than I will hae done this year.....
|Posted: 10/13/2013 7:47:43 AM|
1. Find small Gingher scissors from my mom (for sewing, not PAPER!)
2. Finish journaling & embellishing unfinished pages.
3. Get all those pages into the albums so boys can enjoy them.
4. Decide what to do with my excessive Halloween stash...
Loc: saskatchewan ,canada
|Posted: 10/13/2013 8:50:46 AM|
Get my 2013 PL album finished so I can start 2014
Make Christmas mini albums with my large stash of Christmas paper.
Finish getting my room organized
Sew a quilt for just us ( I have the fabric cut)
Continue being productive in using my stash.
Do a December daily album and finish last years before I forget.
Loc: Hillsboro, TX
|Posted: 10/13/2013 9:02:17 AM|
Finish my 2012 DD by December.
Get 2012 PL completed.
Finish all my unfinished pages and get them put into albums.
Loc: Ontario, Canada
|Posted: 10/13/2013 2:00:40 PM|I have read everyone's replies.
You ladies have some great goals.
Since 2014 is only a little over 2 months away, I am going to keep mine realistic.
1) I am hoping to re-organize my whole room.
I have been working on it bit by bit. But I want to go through every cupboard, drawer and package to see exactly what I have and what I use.
Then to figure out what to donate and how to store everything else so I will actually use what I have.
2) Keep up with my Tim Holtz monthly tags.
3) Catch up on my calendar pages. This will get done next weekend as I am going to a 2 day crop.
4) Catch up on my travel Smashbook. Hoping this will also get done next weekend.
5) Record, edit and upload my videos for my YouTube channel. As I haven't shared any of my projects all summer.
6) Work on my "all about me" and my "Health Journal" that I have had high hopes of doing this summer, but didn't
I have a lot of goals for 2014...but I am sure there will be a post for that closer to the New Year
|Posted: 11/19/2013 6:57:03 AM|ANY pROGRESS? I've done just a few and so happy with that! Lol
Loc: Queens NYC
|Posted: 11/19/2013 7:15:35 AM|
destash since im moving from a 2 bedroom (w scrap area) to a newer nice 1 bedroom
|Love Peace Health and Happiness to you...Rosey|
|Posted: 11/19/2013 8:45:14 AM|
Yes! Went through my pics and found out which I need to print and their were not that many, so that is exciting!
Hopefully can get 2013's scrapped by end of January 2014.