Member Since October 2003,
16,297 forum posts,
345 public projects
Location: Hudson Valley area in NY
PeaNut Number: 113457
PeaBoard Title: Chubby old groundhog
9 random things about me:
1. I'm a recent mom to Little Pudge. I amuse myself by taking cute pictures of her when I'm not trying to get her to sleep in her crib (*sigh*).
2. DH and I will celebrate our five year anniversary this year. We did not have a traditional wedding. We fit in the wedding between a Dixie Chicks concert and my college reunion, had nine guests, I didn't wear a white wedding dress, and our honeymoon was two weeks of trekking in the Alps.
3. My life is drama free (I adore my parents and have no MIL horror stories). This, however, could all change with Little Pudge (on the off chance that she's not a perfect child ... ha ha).
4. I grew up in the boonies in Nebraska. Closest stop light was 50 miles away, there were two radio stations, and more cows than people. I currently live in the Hudson Valley after stints in Boston and Raleigh.
5. I'm an engineer. I do "chip autopsies" (i.e. failure analysis on computer chips).
6. I love the outdoors and am an avid hiker, backpacker, snowshoer, and winter hiker. DH and I have been on some fun, and challenging, adventures.
7. My current tv obsessions include Friday Night Lights and Project Runway. I'm still mourning the cancellation of Veronica Mars.
8. Despite hanging out on the NSBR, I do scrap. Other interests include reading, movies (particularly indie), and playing basketball.
9. I like cheese.