Member Since March 2007,
12 forum posts,
59 public projects
hmm, let's see... about me... I'm 29 years old. Been scrapping since 2005, and it's absolutely one of my fave things to do (I think it's a disorder, but I'm not sure). i live in Ft. Worth, TX, with my husband, Travis, along with our kids - Courtney (12), Brodyn (10) and Kellan (7 months!); our Mini Aussie, Alex, 2 orange kitties. I also have 2 step-children: Thomas (16), and Courtney (9). i also love to cook, crochet, play video games (Halo, Guitar Hero, Dance Central, Mario, Zelda, etc.), and occasionally dabble in web/graphics design.
* i hate spaghetti
* my fave color has always been yellow (but I'm partial to blue, pink and silver)
* i'm a huge nerd
* i drink coffee ALL DAY LONG
* i love fast cars
* i'm a Photoshop guru
* i LOVE LOVE LOVE MUSIC - especially live
* Shannie Ham-Ham & Ryan Taider are my B.F.F.s!!
* i collect black & white spotted cows and Noah's Arks
* i listen to more Rock/Classic Rock music than any other type
i always like meeting new people and giving/getting good critique. i scrapbook because i love being able to take a picture and make it a piece of art, and i really love to make cards and give them to people! i would reeeally love to have my own line of SB stuff eventually.
I am currently a Designer for Paper Lovelies Kits and The Sampler Kit Club !!!! i love working for them!!