This challenge runs from Saturday, February 20th to Sunday, February 28th.
For this challenge, you need to:
Create and complete a new scrapbook page, any size from 6x6” upwards. Include stamping on at least three different page elements, from the list below:
- Photo (corner, frame or mat)
So, for example, include stamping in the title, on an embellishment and a border. Three different embellishments for example WILL NOT meet the requirements of the challenge.
There will be a random draw on March 1st, for a $20 Two Peas gift certificate.
Important, to be included in the draw, you MUST do ALL of the following:
- Meet the challenge instructions as stated above.
- Post a photo of your completed scrapbook page to the gallery.
- Specify the three page elements you have stamped in the "comments" section of your gallery post.
- Tick the WF10 Scrappin’ ‘n’ Stampin’ Challenge box in Step 4 when you upload your project.
- Link your gallery post to the discussion thread.
Failure to do any of the above steps will disqualify your entry from the draw.
When you tick the WF10 Scrappin’ ‘n’ Stampin’ Challenge box, your project will automatically link to the blog post for this challenge.
Here's the discussion post:
I have posted some example pages in my own gallery:
This challenge can be combined with any of the other Winterfest challenges.
You may enter this challenge as many times as you wish. Each layout posted which complies with the instructions above will give you an entry into the random drawing.