1. Cut a large heart shape out of chipboard or cardboard.
2. Cut a chipboard/cardboard piece for the pocket, using the lower half of the heart shape.
3. Adhere patterned paper to each piece, using white glue or decoupage medium (Mod Podge).
4. Cut a large scallop out of coordinating paper to go across the top of the pocket piece and glue in place.
5. Attach pocket piece to heart (we stapled ours).
6. Download the flower shape template, trace onto patterned paper and cut out. Glue together and embellish as desired. Adhere to front of pocket.
Download Adornit_ValentineMailbox Flower Template
7. With a craft knife, cut slits in the tops of the heart, one on each side. Slide ribbon through each slit and use to tie to the back of a chair – or tie the ribbon together at the top to hang on the wall.