This Monday's Fancy This project is a lovely mini album created by the lovely Vicki Chrisman. Mini albums are so versatile and fun to create as Vicki shows us, and they make the perfect gift for so many occasions. So pull out your supplies and follow along with Vicki to make one of your own!
Fancy Pants Chipboard Lilac House papersArtist Edition Notebook papersRoad Show Tags & TitlesLilic House Notebook JournalMy Family Notebook Journal
Fancy Pants Buttons
vintage Bingo cards
Instructions:Note: Ink the edges of papers and embellishments as desired before adhering.
1. Select chipboard shapes, ephemera and journal sheets for your album's pages. Punch holes along left edge of your pages for clip rings.
2. Cover pages with patterned papers as desired.
3. Add photos to album pages.
4. Cover chipboard shapes with patterned papers and add them to your album pages.
5. Add buttons and other embellishments as desired.
6. Bind album together with clip rings.
That was pretty easy, right? If you're like me, I bet you are ready to make another one! These cute little albums can be quite addictive! Happy creating!
Thanks for stopping by and come back Thursday for our Product Spotlight!