Today Kelly Purkey shows us how to make cute'n'easy Valentine's Day decor:
Supplies: Classics Bookmarks (64006) - JustWrite
1. Gather your supplies. I used the new Bookmarks JustWrite Journaling Cards from The Classics line, heart punches, and some white sewing string.
2. Cut the patterned papers into strips for easier punching.
3. Punch out lots of hearts from the patterned paper strips.
4. Line up rows of hearts then tape a piece of white sewing string to the back of each row of hearts.
5. Hang them where you want them and enjoy!
Kelly says, "With Valentine's Day on the horizon, I used the gorgeous patterns from The Classics line to create a fun and easy window decoration. I strung together some punched hearts to spruce up my bedroom window. The JustWrite Journaling Cards were perfect for this project because they're thicker weighted paper and have white on the backside, so that way the patterns could still be bold and visible with the light coming in behind them. I put a variety of number of hearts on each string so there could be different lengths hanging in the window. It was a simple way to decorate my plain white window for the holiday!"