I love making these fun picks. They are so simple and easy to do and the end result is so cute! You can use these for decorating a boys room, they can be part of the wrapping on a gift and if you cut them a little shorter, they look fantastic in a cake! So here's how to make them!
Fancy Pants Supplies:
To the Moon: Kazowie
To the Moon: Asteroid
To the Moon: Constellation
To the Moon: Moon Rays
To the Moon: Cards
To the Moon: Strips
To the Moon: Chipboard
1. First I picked the shapes I wanted my picks to be. I cut these ones out on my die cutting machine.
2. Then I stared adding more patterned paper to them to dress them up. I also used foam adhesive to give my picks more dimension.
3. I then added some embellishments again using more foam adhesive on them for added dimension.
4. Next, I added the pick to the back and yeah ... that is basic transparent tape. Works great!
5. Now, you have these adorable picks to decorate whatever you want! So fast and easy ... takes no time at all!
I love the details on these picks. Try it and if you haven't tried using foam adhesive for dimension ... use them and you will see your projects really come to life!