My daughter Nicole loves to draw! Her little hands get on all of the papers we have and even onto my precious cardstock. She likes to draw on patterned papers too because according to her, the patterns look so pretty. Because of this, I thought of creating a “Fancy White Board” for her. Here are the steps on how to create this project for your kids…
Fancy Pants supplies:
Lilac House Printed Transparency
Lilac House Element Stickers
Lilac House Alpha Stickers
12 x 12 cardboard
white board markers
1. Take a thick 12 x 12 piece of cardboard and cover it with white cardstock. Add the name of your child at the right bottom part using Fancy Pants Letter Stickers.
2. Add border stickers from the Lilac House Elements Stickers.
3. Lay the Lilac House Printed Transparency over the white board and punch holes at the top so you can attach the transparency to the board using ric rack or any type of ribbon you have. (Attaching it with ribbon makes it easy for you to replace the transparency with a new one just in case it gets too dirty or gets stained with a permanent marker.)
4. Embellish the transparency with Fancy Pants Felt shapes to make it more colorful and attractive to your child.
5. Add a couple of whiteboard markers and your child can now draw on their brand new Fancy White Board.
My daughter Nicole loves it so much! I hope your kids will too!
-Iris Babao Uy