Hi everyone! Charity here! Easter is fast approaching and I wanted to document my daughter, Audrey in her Easter bunny ears last year with a scrapbook page. I think she was so adorable wearing her bunny ears! I also wanted to share some simple, but hopefully fun ways to use your Fancy Pants products in a new or different ways!
Fancy Pants supplies:
It's The Little Things: Cards patterned paper
It's The Little Things: Humming bird, Feathers patterned papers
It's The Little Things: Design embellishment die-cuts
It's The Little Things: Buttons
It's The Little Things: Chipboard banners, Chipboard elements
Artist's Edition: Scalloped filter flowers
Artist's Edition: Brown trim
1. Cut kraft cardstock to 8.5 x 11 inches.
2. Place back of cards patterned paper, cut slightly smaller than Kraft cardstock, in the center of page.
3. Attach 3 x 5" photos (they are slightly cropped to fit the page) on either side of lined patterned paper. Adhere journaling spot cut from cards patterned paper in between photos.
4. Cut top three leaves off of leaf design embellishment die-cut and adhere bottom part of die-cut leaves to the journaling spot.
5. Use three of the curved chipboard banner pieces to form what looks like flower petals at the top of the design embellishment in your journaling spot. Cut a circle using a circle punch from patterned paper. Place the circle in the center of the three chipboard pieces, top with a large button.
6. Use border punch along the bottom of yellow and pink strips of patterned paper. Adhere patterned paper strips across page as seen.
7. Cut two scalloped paper filters in half. Place below pink paper for a pretty scalloped edge.
8. Adhere brown trim directly below photo and journaling spot.
9. Tie a piece of twine around the page and tie in a bow.
10. Use chipboard pieces to create title.
11. Adhere leftover leaves from design embellishment die-cut stem below title.
12. Add button to chipboard flower. Add chipboard flower to inside of other button.
13. Finish with journaling.
It was fun to use my supplies in a little different ways- So, hope you'll try a few of these ideas: Using scalloped filter circles to create a scalloped edge along page. Use your chipboard banner pieces to create a fun flower. Also, don't be afraid to cut apart your design embellishment die-cut pieces to make something unique! Happy crafting everyone!