Edited to add: The event has been made live! See it here.
I have yet to meet a papercrafter who didn't love to learn something new. Kids shouldering new backpacks freshly stocked with #2 pencils and blank notebooks are not the only ones bound to grow in knowledge this back-to-school season!
For three weeks beginning August 22nd, "design school" at Two Peas is in session. We will be exploring principles and elements of design that will help push our projects from "Good" to "Even better!" Ready to learn? We promise the homework is much more fun than algebra!
Here are just a few sneak peeks of what you'll see:
What you can expect from the Design School event at Two Peas:
* Each week we will explore 2 principles of design with tips from the experts - our team of Garden Girls and special guests! See how a wide range of styles can use the same principles and give amazing and differing results!
* Taking notes is not necessary - we'll have printables ready for you to take right to your crafting table.
* The popular video series, From Start to Finish layouts, will follow along in the themes for those three weeks - which means grab your favorite beverage and settle in for some inspiration!
* Both school and non-school themed projects - something for everyone!
* Sketches, color combos, freebies and challenges...just because we love to give extra credit. ;)
Interested? No need to sign up! Just visit the Events section of Classes & Events on the 22nd and be inspired. See you then!