Today the spotlight shines on Corrie Jones!
Recipe Book by Corrie Jones
Supplies: Straw (71042) - Cardstock, Raspberry (71019) - Cardstock, Geyser (71469) - Cardstock, Cafe Iris Paper (35541) - Garden Cafe, Petunia's Pasteries Paper (35532) - Garden Cafe, Sunflower Deli Paper (35531) - Garden Cafe, Orchid Bistro Paper (35533) - Garden Cafe, Daisy's Diner Paper (35539) - Garden Cafe, Carnation Corner Paper (35538) - Garden Cafe, Clover Cantina Paper (35537) - Garden Cafe, Plastic Buttons (85564) - Elements, Medium Jewel Brads (85565) - Elements, Mousse (78057) - Details, Trifle (78056) - Details, Savor (42210) - Remarks, Meringue (42211) - Remarks, Delish (70073) - Flair, Printed Variety Tags (77256) - Bits, Hello (59150) - Clear Stamps, Doll (53171) - Thickers, Taffy (58239) - Ribbon, Sunflower (58291) - Ribbon, Leaf (58272) - Ribbon, Wave (58485) - Ribbon, Chestnut (580409) - Ribbon, Slickwriter (62001) - Pen, Purkey (43273) - Minimarks
Here are 5 fun facts about Corrie:
1) I did not tell my mom or baby sister that I started scrapbooking for almost a year because I was afraid they'd make fun of me.
2) Photography is my second favorite hobby after scrapbooking and I am always after a great picture.
3) I love to cook when other people are around, hanging out and talking with me, but cooking alone is called using the microwave.
4) My mind still says I am about 18. I am still waiting for it to catch up with my body and responsibilities.
5) My dear hubby truly is my best friend.
And this is the wonderful space that Corrie scraps in: