Our final spotlight is on Amy Heller!
Summer Afternoon by Amy Heller
Supplies: Bellsnickel Paper (35487) - Hollyday, Blissful Day Paper (35605) - Daydreams, Wishful Day Paper (35610) - Daydreams, Daisy’s Diner Paper (35539) - Garden Café, Clover Cantina Paper (35537) - Garden Café, Carnation Corner Paper (35538) - Garden Café, Scatter Sunshine Paper (35554) - Amy Tangerine, Kraft (71464) - Cardstock, Good Times (42213) - Remarks, Friends (42228) - Remarks, Biscotti (72018) - Delights, Plastic Buttons (85573) - Elements, Thankful (70072) - Flair, Fieldhouse Paper Leaves (77258) - House, Brown Precision Pen (62316) - Pen, Dimensional Dots (61709) - This to That, Sunset Limeade (53184) - Thickers, Hardcover Brown Sugar (53137) - Thickers, Fantastic White (53110) - Thickers, Decorative Tags (77236) - Bits, Stream (61733) - Mixtape
Here are five fun facts about Amy:
1) I've been to China, Thailand, Japan and Australia, but never to Europe.
2) My family history is written in Finnish in a published book. I cannot read Finnish. LOL
3) I wanted to be a fashion designer when I was in elementary school - I even sketched my own collections. But I didn't learn how to sew until I began sewing on paper!
4) I taught myself how to ride my bike without training wheels at age five and no parents around. I can be very driven. :)
5) I am a Starbucks addict. Iced, Venti, 3-pump vanilla, nonfat, light-ice latte, please.
And this is Amy's scrap space:
Come back early tomorrow morning for the American Crafts Blog Hop!